Dawn of new era, Maven knight is coming to town!
New version of Pogamut has been just released and we're pleased to announce that we have fully Mavenized our Pogamut!
- You may now watch continuous integration in work: Jenkins CI
- Download the most recent Maven artifacts from: Amis Artifactory
- And use release and/or snapshot archetypes from our catalogs:
Release artifacts are safe in sense that they won't never ever change. By depending on the most recent snapshot you're saying you want to stay on the bleeding edge of the development as you will receive auto-updates delivered by Maven as we will gradually improve the latest version of Pogamut.
Apart from Mavenization we're bringing many more new features as well!
- Many improvements to Agent modules - they are now more stable again ;-)
- New WeaponPrefs module introduced that allows you to easily manage preferences for weapon you bot should use with respect to the distance to target
- New ImprovedShooting module using WeaponPrefs to automatically change weapons for you
- KefikRunner now may be used instead of LoqueRunner for PathExecutor - it is also greatly documented, thus it makes perfect starting point for experiments with navigation
- AgentStats module implemented that can be enabled to provide logging of interesting statistics about your bot (exported in CSV format that may be easily handled by R software!)
- UT2004Tournament project implemented that allows you to easily conduct death matches / tournament
- It automatically provide statistics about all bots from the tournament (except native bots)
- THIS IS KILLER FEATURE FOR ASSESSING COMBAT BEHAVIOR QUALITY OF YOUR BOT!
Tutorials that will help you to fight Maven / Archetypes will follow.