Just want to let you know that Pogamut v3.6.1 has been released. New snapshot version is 3.6.2-SNAPSHOT.
- yaPOSH competence evaluation fixed
- yaPOSH editor improved
- bots that are run from command line now interpret more Java params (team, desired skill, skill, name) that may override values from Initialize command -> easing the way to conduct automated matches / tournaments
- we now have Addons/UT2004Tournament-DM-Table project, that auto-performs 1v1 DM tournament between N bots (does not produce the final table yet...), already used, works perfectly
- GameBots2004 has a new message LocationUpdate that can feed you with info about your bot location/rotation/velocity about every 75ms (can be configured)
- Addons/UT2004TeamComm project can be considered mature enough, basicly a chat server for UT2004 bots (you can even create private channels ) that allows you to send Serializable objects to other bots all/team/channel/private.
We're working on:
- NavMesh and UT2004 map geometry in general ... we're close, I think that next Pogamut version will contain new navigator based on NavMesh that we can generated from the most UT2004 maps automatically
- FormationNavigator that would allow easier way to move the group of bots in team game modes
Jakub & the Pogamut team