Pogamut Quarterly Report 02/2011
The last Pogamut release is Pogamut 3.2.4.
In 3.2.4 we already have:
- Added new CTF bot example (check our Amis Artifactory).
- Added example projects also to PogamutUDK
- Moved to May UDK version
- Added module UT2004Navigation that wraps the interface to pathExecutor in a more user friendly way (now it is possible to call repeatedly .navigate method from logic)
Just to remind you:
- You may now watch continuous integration in work: Jenkins CI
- Download the most recent Maven artifacts from:
- And use release and/or snapshot archetypes from our catalogs:
- UT2004Tournament project implemented that allows you to easily conduct death matches / tournament
- It automatically provide statistics about all bots from the tournament (except native bots)
- THIS IS KILLER FEATURE FOR ASSESSING COMBAT BEHAVIOR QUALITY OF YOUR BOT!
- StoryFactory project is now at version 2.0 - it is a simple tool for scripting stories in Unreal Engine 2. More info: Emohawk homepage
We are working on:
- we're are finishing the work on Team of bots support. It will provide a possibility to have bots with shared worldviews which you could use for inter-agent communication using your own custom messages.
- we are working on Pogamut Maven archetypes/NetBeans plugin support - this will add our example projects once more to NetBeans "New Project" menu (this feature is currently broken, but it can be easily bypassed thanks to Maven)
- work on debugger for SPOSH plans continues
- Emohawk interactive game built on Pogamut (first version available here)
- New set of tutorials covering first steps with Maven
Do you have a project built on top of the Pogamut platform? If yes and you want it to be mentioned in the next release of "Pogamut quarterly" or have a link from the Pogamut homepage, then let us know!
All the best,
The Pogamut Team