We have release Pogamut 3.2.0 that has been fully mavenized. Maven is a tool that simplifies the build process of the project by clearly defining project dependencies. Read more about it at maven homepage
- You may now watch continuous integration in work: Jenkins CI
- Download the most recent Maven artifacts from: Amis Artifactory
- And use release and/or snapshot archetypes from our catalogs:
Apart from Mavenization we're bringing many more new features as well!
- Many improvements to Agent modules - they are now more stable again ;-)
- New WeaponPrefs module introduced that allows you to easily manage preferences for weapon you bot should use with respect to the distance to target
- New ImprovedShooting module using WeaponPrefs to automatically change weapons for you
- KefikRunner now may be used instead of LoqueRunner for PathExecutor - it is also greatly documented, thus it makes perfect starting point for experiments with navigation
- AgentStats module implemented that can be enabled to provide logging of interesting statistics about your bot (exported in CSV format that may be easily handled by R software!)
- UT2004Tournament project implemented that allows you to easily conduct death matches / tournament
- It automatically provide statistics about all bots from the tournament (except native bots)
- THIS IS KILLER FEATURE FOR ASSESSING COMBAT BEHAVIOR QUALITY OF YOUR BOT!
- StoryFactory project is now at version 1.2 - it is a simple tool for scripting stories in Unreal Engine 2. More info: Emohawk homepage
We are working on:
- we're are finishing the work on Team of bots support. It will provide a possibility to have bots with shared worldviews which you could use for inter-agent communication using your own custom messages.
- we are working on Pogamut Maven archetypes/NetBeans plugin support - this will add our example projects once more to NetBeans "New Project" menu (this feature is currently broken, but it can be easily bypassed thanks to Maven)
- work on debugger for SPOSH plans continues
- Emohawk interactive game built on Pogamut (first version available here)
- New set of tutorials covering first steps with Maven
Do you have a project built on top of the Pogamut platform? If yes and you want it to be mentioned in the next release of "Pogamut quarterly" or have a link from the Pogamut homepage, then let us know!
All the best,
The Pogamut Team